Saturday, October 16, 2010

Singing lesson numero deux...

Today was my second singing lesson (don't worry, I won't be reporting all of them, just the ones where something happens).

Well...I arrived at the music institute about 15 minutes ahead of time and even though that was exactly the time I had arrived last week, I had to wait until it was exactly twelve o'clock to go in. I was a little nervous when I first got there but by the time class started I was just glad it did.

That boy I talked about in my last post was there too this time and I have to tell you...totally over him! I, by nature, am someone who talks a lot, smiles and laughs even more and I can't stand to be in a place, especially a tiny little room with someone and not talk, and if that person isn't talkative (don't know if that's even a word) than forget it, cz I will.

A few seconds after I came in and sat on the chair near the reception desk waiting to be called in, I started thinking of a good conversation topic, but it was merely...cricket, cricket, cricket....no one spoke and I started feeling a little uncomfortable. It was the most awkward 15 minutes of my life.

Anyway, I was called in a few minutes later and the class went on great....

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment