Saturday, October 9, 2010

My first singing lesson

Today was my first singing lesson!

I reached the music institute at ten minutes to twelve. The head of the institute was there and so was my future teacher ( which I was meeting then for the first time but whose pics I had already seen on facebook). There was also this gorgeous guy there...blue eyes, brown hair and a dazzling smile.

Anyway...I went into the classroom with the teacher (who's only 16 years old and a year older than me). We didn't do much singing, he taught me a few breathing techniques and gave me some homework for our next session.

Now back to the important subject....the cutest subject I've ever seen in my life! He's seriously GORGEOUS!

I was waiting for my aunt to come pick me up and was sitting out in the waiting room. After a few seconds (:P) of silence, we started talking and I found out that he was 19 years old and that he was learning the guitar. (gosh he was so cute!) Anyway! I told him my name and he told me his....the thing is....I completely forgot!

I know, I know what an idiot!

I guess I'll just have to wait for next week to talk to him...

Love you all..

Till next time :P

2 comments:

  1. Even if you became one of the most popular singer, you should be still grounded, remember where you started. how can I learn to sing

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you take singing lessons, you can be advance in learning new techniques in singing and to market yourself and talent in the real world. singing course

    ReplyDelete