Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here comes the wedding reception...

It seems like all the people I know suddenly decided to get married.



I'm not saying that I don't like seeing wedding plans being made. I absolutely LOVE it! I love seeing the brides trying on different dresses and picking the flowers and locations. I love all the anticipation of how that night is going to turn out. I love to see people happy and trying to figure out how much exactly their lives are going to change once they become husband and wife.

My cousin is getting married, and so is my 29 year old teacher who is like a sister to me. Believe it or not, I'm closer to the second one, I just love this girl. My cousin is much older than me, he's over thirty now, and I'm so happy that he has finally found the woman with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life. I'm also ecstatic for my friend.

I have to say though, considering that most of my cousins on my father's side are guys, the most exciting part about one of them getting married is meeting the girls. I always get on very well with the brides-to-be. My oldest cousin's wife Pamela is amazing, I absolutely love her and her style, especially her style. My cousin who's getting married now has just introduced us to his fiancée and we got along very well.

I always like meeting the girls best.

To all the people out there who are going to get married anytime soon, and to all the newly weds, I'm so happy for you guys and I hope that you have all found the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment